- On sale!
- Locking bolt
- Screw on
A brand new innovative design from GATEMASTER UK allows this lock to be very easily installed on any gate without the need for any special tooling. All you need is to drill three holes and bolt the lock on. Check out the manual for fitting instructions.
|What comes in the box|
|1||SLDS GATE LOCK|
1. Drill 2 x 5mm diameter holes at 130mm centres in a vertical line 50mm from the edge of the gate.
2. Drill a 3rd hole 12mm diameter, 18mm up from the bottom hole.
3. Fix the outside keypad using 2 x M5 countersunk screws.
4. Insert the rectangular spindle though the gate and fully into the keypad. Cut the spindle so it projects 13mm from the inside face of the gate.
5. Locate the Superlatch backing plate, latch plate and shroud over the spindle and fix with 4 screws.
6. Fix the keep plate to the gate post so it engages with the latch.
7. MAINTENANCE Lubricate with light oil periodically.
O Profile Rail 3000mm Long
Round Groove for Wheels WTO, WSO & WO
Staggered Holes for bolting down
ROAD PIN available for joining together (not neccasary)